Jamie Briggs Removals and Storage Ltd
Jamie Briggs Removals and Storage Ltd was established in 2000. Based in Oxfordshire, we are a family owned and operated company specialising in library, museum, fine art and domestic removals and storage.. We are committed to providing a first class, quality customer service, which is tailored to meet your exact requirements. One of our finest moves to date was the removal of 7.9 million books from the Bodleian Library Oxford to its new storage facility in Swindon. With the support and dedication of a highly trained, friendly and professional team we are well versed in the packing, protection, removal and transportation of your valuable items. We specialise in;
- Library, Museum and Fine Art moves
- Domestic Removals
- Commercial and Office moves
- International Removals and shipping
- Storage – Removals and Specialist storage
Our friendly, permanent staff participate in regular accredited training programmes and are members of the British Association of Removers (B.A.R.) where we actively follow their code of practice to ensure the highest levels of customer service. In addition, we are proud to have held three British Standards for many years. These include BS 8522, (Commercial Moving), BS EN 12522 (household Furniture Removals) and BS EN 14873 (Storage of Furniture and Personal Effects).
In 2019, we acquired Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd. who manufacture and supply high quality archival storage consumables and conservation products. This business provides the perfect fit with our removals, transportation and storage activities in the library, museum, fine art, antique and heritage sector.
- The Bodleian Library, Oxford (150,000 Linear Meters)
- Paul Mellon Centre, Yale University, London (711 Linear Metres)
- Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (413 Linear Metres)
- Magdalen College Library, Oxford (2,441 Linear Metres)
- Brasenose College Archives, Oxford (120 Linear Metres)
- China Centre Library, Oxford (1,345 Linear Metres)
- St Edwards School Library
- Leopold Muller Memorial Library, Oxford (1,404 Linear Meters)
- St Anne’s College, Oxford
- Police Academy College, Ascot
Museums - heritage, fine art and antiques
- Gunnersbury Museum
- Charterhouse School Archive and museum
- The Inner Temple, London
- The Royal Marines Museum, Portsmouth
- Trowbridge Museum, Trowbridge
For further information and/or a quote, please get in contact today.
Jamie Briggs Removals and Storage proudly supports Banbury Young Homelessness Project. Following Julie Briggs volunteering role of Schools Co coordinator she is delighted to have been invited to be a Trustee and looks forward to this new responsibility.
Click here to read more about this amazing local charity.
Jamie Briggs with son Jack