Moving home can be a huge upheaval, our friendly, helpful and professional staff are our biggest asset. They will ensure that your most personal possessions are moved with the utmost care and attention. We aspire to ‘The Perfect Move’ and will treat your goods as if they were our own.
We are delighted to hold the following British Standards:
BS EN 12522 (Household Furniture Removals)
BS EN 14873 (Storage of Furniture and Personal Effects)
These protect you at every stage of the removal process, from packing and transport to dealing with disputes.
If there are delays with your house move, or you need a temporary storage solution, we have a range of suitable options. These which will ensure that your items are safely and securely stored and easily accessible should you need them to be.
Our moving and storage teams are experts; they are trained by the British Association of Removers and we continually develop their professional skills.
We handle everything with the utmost of care and will safely pack and move your most valued possessions, be it an antique or the family teddy bear.
We offer a wide range of professional packing and unpacking options, so you should be able to find one that suits both your needs and your budget.
- Full pack – For a stress-free move, choose Jamie Briggs full packing service. We will pack absolutely everything for you, as well as dismantling and reassembling any furniture where required. Just sit back and relax whilst we do the work!
- Part pack – We will pack just your fragile and breakable items.
- Self-pack – If you prefer to do everything yourself, this is the option to choose. We will supply the boxes and materials prior to your move. You can then pack all your items, writing on the side of each box where it needs to go in your new home. (Please note that if you select this option, we will not be able to accept liability for any loss or damage to self-packed items). Clothing will be transported in specially designed wardrobe boxes. Chests of drawers can be transported complete with their contents.
- Moving abroad - Clothing and linen will be packed and shipped in smaller, specially designed lay-flat cartons. Furniture will be packed separately.
- Special requirements - Items such as pianos, safes and clocks will be prepared for transport by our professionally trained staff. Fragile items and valuables will be carefully wrapped and packed. We use high quality packing materials and employ special packing techniques for each item.
Although we pack quickly and efficiently, we take great care and pay attention to detail throughout. We know that the things that are personally important to you may not always be the most valuable items.
Click here for a free, no obligation quotation.